Friday 16 August 2013

Review: Living Nature Summer Bronze Pressed Powder

My favourite bronzer ever from UK high street brand 17 has unfortunately been discontinued. I'm now on the hunt for a replacement before I run out. The opportunity to try Living Nature's Summer Bronze Pressed Powder* popped up and I decided to give it a go, having previously tried and liked their cosmetic products.




The compact is quite heavy as it's made from metal and it wasn't quite what I was expecting. It contains a mirror and a brush and whilst ideal for on the go touch ups, I wasn't a fan of the brush. I think its more suited to blush but that's just my personal preference. The bronzer itself is a buttery soft powder, a completely natural mineral product and certified organic. 

The Summer Bronze Pressed Powder currently comes in one shade, so it's not going to be for everyone. Personally I find it a little too warm for my skin tone but if you have a good medium colour this would probably be ideal for you.

Living Nature Summer Bronze Pressed Powder retails at £26.00 in the UK for 14g and is available from My Pure. If you're in New Zealand you can purchase for $50.00 from Living Nature.

♥ ♥ ♥

What's your favourite bronzer? Do you prefer to use natural brands?
 photo Signaturejpg_zpsd473482c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment